Thursday, April 9, 2009

re-working.

so, im re-working my projects, as well as doing the new ones.

here's a re-worked "household item" design.

so im looking at these beauty products and re think about the packaging
and where my type should live.



So, since its a anti-aging eraser,

I definitely want a black and white, clean look.

with some sort of clear package.then, I really like this comme des garsons perfume package,
when its a bottle of perfume
"packaged "or rather, sealed in this vacuumed clear plastic sheets.
to achieve that, I actually have this at home.
I bought months ago when I saw it and thought I would make something out of it some day.

so, here's what I come up with, imagine the middle rectangle is the eraser,
and the type is just layering on the plastic.
Im thinking of just print it on acid tape or clear sticker.

I think the bigger one looks nicer with the space on the right.
yes? no?

1 comment:

............................ said...

what i get from this is that you're going to repackage a set of beauty products rather generically or clinically?

black and white is almost working.

look again at your typography, esp the small explainer text.

think you could use a contrasting, lighter font.

try a bunch.

lemme see.

g.