Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is great.

so my laptop was waaaay dead since last week and I had to wait a whole two days (because all the appointment were booked all over nyc. ) to take it to the apple store to have them take a look at it...possibly, fix it.

anyways, it turned out was a bad RAM. and the best thing is, i did not get the apple care. So I had a choice of getting a 2GB ram for $150 at the apple store or venture to somewhere else and look for cheaper ones......

so i stumbled across this website MemorySuppliers.com
despite the bad layout and the cheesy girl with the camera....
the price for their "memories" are surprisingly CHEAP!!!

THE RAM i got from their website was marked for only $39.00
with a lifetime replacement warranty.....

My order is shipped...and I shall soon get my ram.
I hate my computer is running slower now since it only has 1GB ram....but its definitely worth the wait....

No comments: